Monday, September 13, 2004

Ready for Some Football!

Thank god for football. I watched at least parts of three games yesterday, and I'm starting to feel normal again.

The Packers play Carolina on MNF tonight. This is what should have been last year's NFC Championship game (if not for a certain 4th-and-something-or-other play -- I forget the exact number -- and a certain interception in Philly... <cough> 26 <cough>). I think we'll pull out a win, but, surprisingly, the poll at Packers.com shows 58% of visitors voting "Carolina by more than 7." My guess is Panthers fans have caught wind and are stuffing the ballot box on that one.

Chris is coming tonight so Bob & Jeff can kick off the beginning of yet another Packers football season together. Go Pack Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home