Tuesday, January 01, 2008

O.M.F...G!!!1!

I know I'm a few games behind. I won't pretend that I've made a New Year's resolution to blog more consistently. 1) I don't make New Year's resolutions, and 2) it ain't gonna' happen.

I do some webmaster work on the side for a couple of local businesses. It makes me some extra scratch, and -- as it turns out -- it has recently led to a friend-of-a-friend connection of the most excellent kind. I received a 'Packeriffic' X-mas "bonus" from one of my employers, including a ton of cool Packers games and a psycho fan handbook... and then -- in a separate "OPEN THIS LAST" bag -- this:
"To Andy
The Tech God
Best Wishes"


I was speechless when I unwrapped it, and I still can't really believe it now. All I know is that I have spent more time looking at that over the last 30 hours than I spent bathing myself in 2007.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You f-ing crack me up. I specifically looked at the good ol' blog this am as I knew it would bestow me something... And here it is.

I'm so glad that it made your day (month? year? LOL). It's the least I could do for you. :-)

What did you do? Scan this?? ha. "The" true fan. FYI-- it's supposed to say "god"--- "tech god." But maybe you are right-- maybe it says lord?

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home