Sunday, May 15, 2005

Oh, What a Night

Yesterday, Ang was kind enough to devote some blogspace to me on my Birthday. I appreciated her reminiscences on our prom night, and I'm glad she still looks back fondly on that night and that time, as I do. Here we were on that night:

The hair, the dress, and the girl: all beautiful, don't you agree?

While we're at it, here is another image I'm fond of:

Ang has a half-dukie look on in this one, which is I think why I appreciate it so much. That's Juan standing next to me. (Where the hell are you, Hooptie?!)

And here's the whole conclave:

All these pix were taken at Homars' house before we went out to eat at Pieces of Eight. I drove everyone in Dad's Grand Marquis. Felt like a million bucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous! thanks for sharing!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home