Thursday, September 08, 2005

Improv Sanz the Funny

Forgive the deep link, but Ang was so right. Horatio Sanz is a complete doofus. He does not belong in the class of people who should be considered either funny or professional in any way, shape, or form. He was on as a guest on UCB’s ASSSSCAT on Bravo last night, along with some actual funny guests like Tina Fey and Andy Richter.

He’s just not even remotely humorous. He’s unfunny in the same way that Chris Rock was unfunny when he was on SNL… you know, back before everyone thought he was such a goddamn genius. People: His brain is absolutely kluged from all the drugs. Both of ‘em! They seem like they’re baked all the time. The only people who think they’re funny are frat boys (and other similarly intellectually-stunted mimbos) and themselves. Both of them wear a stupid “I am funnier than shit… heh, I just thought the word shit,” George Bush goof-ass smirk constantly. Go get hit by buses, both of you.

Sorry. I’m beginning to see that this post might be construed as somewhat bitter. I have a cold. Apparently, my drugs just aren’t good enough to yield a permasmirk.

I guess Chris Rock is almost tolerable – he’s now lauded for toeing some racially-infused lines and saying what he thinks. Personally, I think Dave Chappelle pulls it off better, and I’m not convinced that he’s as funny as everyone thinks, either. Guys? Your message might have some more credence with fewer drugs and f-bombs. Just a tip.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Dave Chappelle is a genius. I think that's the cold making you cranky.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

For what it's worth, I love Chris Rock.

But I agree with you on Sanz. Craptastic.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home