Sunday, November 05, 2006

What a Rush!


Packers 31 - Cardinals 14

The first Packers game I was able to attend was a Bishop Charities preseason game in August of 1995, in which the Packers racked up 233 yards rushing against the Washington Redskins. We had a total of 393 yards in that game.

On Sunday, I watched the Pack put together 203 yards rushing (383 total) against the Cards, and two of our running backs had 100 yards each. I also got to see Brett Favre perform his only Lambeau Leap ever. Yes, it was in the exact opposite end of the field from me... but I was there, and it was awesome. I didn't get any good pictures during this game, but I did capture a crapcam image. Enjoy.

Where we are: Two wins in a row for the first time since 2004 and three games in a row without throwing an interception (in that game in '95, Favre threw one in the second quarter that got returned for a 72-yard TD). Rock on. In less than an hour, we kick off in Buffalo against the Bills. Last I heard, we were 3-point underdogs in that game. What?

We're one game under .500 for the third time this season. By the time the game's over today, I look forward to being 4-4 and continuing the run toward another postseason behind Brett Favre.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home