Sunday, November 27, 2005

Shit


Packers 14 - Eagles 19

Shit. Shit shit shit. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit! Shit shit shit, but then shit. So shit.

Gado got another TD, but he shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. And now Favre has as many intershitshit as he has shitdowns. SHIT.

This wasn't supposed to happen for a few more years! Yes, we were going to get bad post-Favre. We had to. I just can't believe we're doing it while he's still here. That is just wrong.

The optimist in me is saying, hey, at least the next season can only be better than this one... but then I think more about that, and I remember: It's Week 12. It is entirely possible that next year's team could end up having a better record than this year's team before the end of September! How depressing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

This cracked me up. Perfect for a Monday morning...

11:37 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Shitdowns! Hahahahahahahahaha

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home